Episode 076: Collaboration, Not DelegationApr 01, 2021
From movies to concerts or sports - everywhere you look in the field of entertainment, you see how specialists come together to create a whole that’s better than its parts.
Those specialists aren’t order-takers. They’re captains of their own work...even when that work is part of someone else’s whole. When leaders forget that, chaos ensues.
This week’s podcast episode explores the mistake most leaders make when they delegate (a word I believe should never be spoken again) and what they should do instead to build a business they love, supported by a team they love.
In this episode, you’ll get:
- Why most leaders fail to successfully delegate work
- The 2 sides of delegation - and how neither of them work
- How collaboration creates impact for a business
- What most business owners are doing wrong when it comes to making hiring decisions
- The 3 questions that need your laser focus to build a business you love
And...when you have a business you love, supported by a team you love, that’s For Love Of Team.
When you’re ready to Multiply your Impact, your Income, your Margin and your Freedom in business, join hand-selected business owners just like you in an upcoming...
For Love of Team™ Intensive:
Coming Virtually & In-Person beginning May 2021
Our intimate, immersive and interactive 2.5 day experience:
1) Sharpens your focus by doing more of the work you love
2) Simplifies your business processes.
3) Surrounding yourself with others doing the work that they love
For Love of Team™ Intensive is an invitation-only event. To connect with Winston to see if this is a fit, book a 35-minute exploratory session using this link.
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.