068: For Love of Team FoundationsFeb 08, 2021
Teams. Building a team. Managing a team. Delegating tasks or projects to a team member. Finding and hiring a team member.
When you hear those words and phrases, what pops into your mind?
If you’re like most solopreneurs or entrepreneurs that have a small team, you probably struggle to get excited about having or growing a team. It may sound like more trouble than it’s worth. You may wonder if it’ll even be worth it. And, if you’ve had a bad experience before, you may question how or why it’ll be different this time.
Which is why I’m so excited about this week’s podcast episode!
In this episode, you’ll get:
- Why knowing the 3 levels of leaders may prevent burnout and chaos...and how you can take advantage of it today
- Three characteristics every successful leader needs to embrace
- The four simple steps to simplify your business
- How to evaluate your activities to know EXACTLY what to change
- What the two main roles in every business are, HOW they intersect and WHAT each one needs to take 100% responsibility for
And, how that all works together is the solid foundation for building and keeping a team you love.
When you’re ready to Multiply your Impact, your Income, your Margin and your Freedom in business, join hand-selected business owners just like you in an upcoming...
For Love of Team™ Intensive
Our intimate, immersive and interactive experience helps you:
1) Sharpen your focus by doing more of the work you love
2) Simplify your business processes
3) Surround yourself with others doing the work that they love
For Love of Team™ Intensive is an invitation-only event. To connect with Winston to see if this is a fit, book a 33 minute exploratory session using this link.
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.