062: The Difference Between Failure and FlourishDec 21, 2020
The year of 2020 was supposed to be one of perfect vision and clarity. But we ended up with “pandemic,” “unprecedented,” and new phrases like “social distancing” and “Don’t forget your mask.”
Twenty years ago, no one could have predicted that 2020 would end this way. But I wasn’t even focused that far into the future. I was too busy founding and building a social enterprise business that grew to a $4.5 million dollar revolutionary business.
And that’s the same business I left 5 years ago after I fired myself. If you missed that story, you can catch up on podcast episode 61.
That business was also the location of the biggest failure of my career and is the same thing that I’d bet is the biggest challenge for you as your business begins to flourish.
In this episode, you’ll get:
- What keeps your business mission-driven without burn-out
- A counterintuitive way to look at the stages of business growth
- The challenge with loving an idea or product
- The problem when you can’t take care of your clients by yourself any longer
- 3 steps to SIMPLIFYING your business
And, you’ll hear the For Love of Team mission and how we can help you during the next 25 years...with perfect vision and clarity.
When you’re ready to Multiply your Impact, your Income, your Margin and your Freedom in business, join hand-selected business owners just like you in an upcoming...
For Love of Team weekend retreat.
Our intimate, immersive and interactive experience helps you:
1) Sharpen your focus by doing more of the work you love
2) Simplify your business by eliminating/automating/delegating other tasks.
3) Surround yourself with others doing the work that they love
This is an invitation-only event. To connect with Winston to see if this is a fit, book a 33 minute exploratory session using this link.
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.